Reply to Renee's Tag.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I don't usually fill out these things, but I like this one (especially since I looked and saw what pic it was LOL).My poor dog is fearful of loud rumbling noises, such as fireworks, guns, and storms. We had a nasty storm blow through a couple weeks ago. Sophie hides and shakes non-stop. Sometimes she squeezes her chunky butt under our bed, hides behind the toilet, in the closet, or somewhere near me. I knew she was hiding because it was storming, I looked to see what the clattering was coming from my printer and voila, she was laying on my printer mashing buttons and shaking. Usually, when it gets like this, I take her to bed with me, pet/hug her and turn the tv on to try and cover up some of the outside noise. So this, is a fearful little Sophie being a big chicken.

No comments: