Isabelle

Monday, February 16, 2009

I am sure by this point its like " How many pets does she have?!? " Well, I have three cats, two dogs, and a beautiful beta fish. We used to have a pet rat, but she passed recently from cancer ): She was old for a rat, she had a super life with us though. How many rats can say they got to attack cats? She would leap at the cats and grab their fur if they got too close to her -- interesting I know? Anyway, I have a big heart for animals and I hate seeing homeless creatures. As long as we have the money and I have the time, they are where my heart is (: All of our cats are rescues (one way or another) and our miniature schnauzer Sophie is also a rescue. The only non rescue we have is Willy, because every little dog needs a big little brother LOL..anyway. Here is the page I made for Isabelle.
----
Cecil -Elements- GreenPepper Kit
-Paper- Jetamie by Digiscrap

No comments: