It took three hours..

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I quickly realized it was nearly impossible to go through each file/folder every time I wanted something. I broke down all of my folders as follows:


It took me about three hours..I did not realize I had as much stuff as I do. I just keep downloading! (Hahaha). So anyway, now I have my main folder which is scrapbooking> ALL files including my original sets where the shortcuts lead back to so I can identify each piece + all my categories. I am not sure how other people go about doing this, but that is how I am doing it for now. It seems easy enough, as I download new stuff it will go into the scrapbooking folder uncategorized and stand our like a sore thumb waiting for me to move it into the original files folder and then divvy out all the shortcuts to their new destinations.

Is there an easier way? Lol.

No comments: